Through PCI | HealthDev's financing services, we mitigate your initial out-of-pocket expenses and minimize the time you must dedicate to your project, so you can focus on what you do best: delivering quality care. All we require is that the tenant executes a long-term leasein an acceptable form.
PCI | HealthDev:
• Pays for the project's pre-construction soft costs (e.g., entitlements, site analysis,
architects and engineering,etc.)
• Procures the construction loan and provides the personal / corporate guarantees required
by the bank
• Obtains permanent debt financing upon project completion
– A Limited Liability Company (LLC) will be formed to conduct a private offering
and will issue a Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) to you and other
interested investors to fulfill the required equity raise component for the offering.
– The debt component is financed through our diverse mix of lending partners at current
market rates. Currently, debt to equity ratios range from 70-80% (debt) and 30-20%
(equity). This fractional ownership model provides you and others within your practice
the opportunity to purchase as many or as few ownership fractional units of an asset.
– The PPM and corresponding offering (sponsored by the LLC) would be conducted
in compliance with all applicable laws.
– You can purchase the completed facility outright.
– We will develop the facility for the tenant and there is no obligation
for you to purchase or invest in the company.